Meaning Yard House viewed from the position and Topography - Primbon Bali Agung
MEANING OF YOUR YARD
- Leaning to the East
Named Manik Noble, melt all diseases, many fortune, safe, peaceful, Duck beak planted in the western corner.
- Leaning to the West
Named Series Sedana, often debated, often quarrel, many diseases. Refusal: planted with bananas, papaya in the northeast corner.
- Leaning to the South
Named Geladah, wealth will be lost, often gets hazards. Refusal: planted mawa (Geni) in the middle of the reef.
- Leaning to the North
named Indraprasta, all will be achieved, if the rich will get to our children and grandchildren.
- Leaning Leaning to the East and to the West (in height) like the back of a cow
Named Dharmalungid, will acquire much wealth.
- Leaning to the South, but the south swamp
Named Sekarsinom, rich treasures, often lost. To overcome: tamarind trees and pomegranate trees.
- High in the West, Low in the North
Danarasa named, will be a lot of wives and rich possessions.
- High in the West, Low in the East
Named Srinugraha, got a great gift from God.
- High in the East, Low in the West
Named Kalawisa, constantly sick sickly, and often to the point of death.
- Gumulung (ramps) to the North
Named Wisnumanitis, many acquire fortune, down to children and grandchildren.
- Ramps to the South
Named Siwabhoja, always gets temptation and tribulation.
- Flat Bringing Ferris yellowish red
Named Brahmanapadam, the land was haunted, often dangerous.
- Ferris Brings Green pooled score
Named Endragana, congratulations and good
- Surrounded Mount or Bubung
Named Burghers katubing, become rich possessions.
- Surrounded by Water
Named Sigarpenyalin, often quarrel. Refusal: Planting the water in the middle of the yard.
- Mount on the western side
Named Asungelak, often dirisak people. Refusal: throw lungka (dry clay).
- Exit Water
Named Singhamerta, pain. Refusal: planting stone in the middle of the yard.
- Surrounded Canyons
Named Sunia withered, many children.
- Water flanked on Next to Canyons
Named Srimanggepel, will be rich rice and paddy.
- Flanked by mountains
Named Luwurwangke, favored by buffalo, cows etc.
- Leaning to the North, in the East Mountain, in the South Mountain
Named Arjuna, a big heart, often made shy person.
- Surrounded Mount and Shadowed Mount
Named Tigawarna, calm and serene, always imprisoned.
- The ground Colour White, Sweet It smells wonderful
A good sign, and many brought wealth.
- The ground are green, It Sweet, spicy, and smells Rancid
Sign better, richer, and survived.
- The soil Color Red, It Sweet, spicy smell
A good sign and rich in cattle.
- The soil Color Black, feels bitter, smells Amis
Very bad sign, becomes a demon place.